Re: sysvinit is still here, and here to stay for jessie (was Re: systemd is here to stay, get over it now)

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014, at 16:59, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Besides, it’s not that the TC made a decision. Rather, the TC was
> split, and the chairman threw in his weight. This is absolutely not
> what I’d call a project(!) decision.

No!  The TC has made the decision with full adherence to Debian
Constitution.  If you disagree, perhaps you should go re-read the
Constitution, and if you disagree with our Constitution then perhaps
it's time for you to step down as a Debian Developer, since you are
bound by the Constitution and Social Contract and you are doing
hard to the project by making claims like this one.

O.
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>
Knot DNS (https://www.knot-dns.cz/) – a high-performance DNS server