Re: How to avoid stealth installation of systemd?

On Wed, 02 Jul 2014, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> And should we open the archive for a series of "i hate $tool, i never
> want it" packages, where do we stop? In theory we could end up with a
> load of them.

Joertg, please be reasonable. You know exactely why there is a difference
between a conflict-package against systemd that comes in as indirect
reference via hundreds of channels, while all the other stuff
will hardly pulled in unless you install a package of that suite
on purpose.

You are comparing apples with watermelons, or better, apples with trees.

Why do you state such things despite the fact that you are well
aware that systemd is different from all the others? The only
explanation is that you don't want people to keep systemd out.

Norbert

GPG: 0x860CDC13   fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13