Re: How to avoid stealth installation of systemd?

> The replies were not just terse, the replies were downright rude.

That's hardly the main problem with Michael's behaviour.

I reported an actual bug, including conclusions that I got from fourty
minutes of tracing the ACPI scripts.  Michael closed it straight away,
without investigating the issue.  I reopened the bug, explaining the
problem again.  Michael closed it straight away again.

I've filed hundreds of bugs against Debian over the last fifteen years.
The kind of attitude exhibited by Michael is fairly rare, but when it
happens, it harms the whole project by driving users away from the bug
tracker.  I therefore stand by my point that DDs should be held to higher
standards than random users.

-- Juliusz