Re: Debian default desktop environment

Hi,

Wookey <wookey@wookware.org> wrote:
> +++ Kevin Chadwick [2014-08-27 20:55 +0100]:
> > It also supports focus follows mouse, no raise on click
>
> I had forgotten, but this was the 'killer feature' that originally
> switched me to XFCE, and to a significant degree keeps me there. So
> far as I know gnome3, and unity don't support this (by design).

http://worldofgnome.org/how-to-set-focus-follows-mouse-in-gnome-3-windows/

Now, I have to admit I recently switched from "focus-follows-mouse with
autoraise" to "focus follows mouse with raise on click" simply because
many applications don't really work with autoraise (libreoffice is not
happy, afair), but that doesn't change the fact that ffm with autoraise
works in gnome3.

Cheers,

Mika