Re: Can/should we have an efi/efi-any platform architecture?

Hi Leif,

On 11.12.2014 19:08, Leif Lindholm wrote:

> If we could transition this to be able to specify efi-all (or
> whatever) instead of an explicit list of certain architectures, this
> would be a lot more straightforward operation.

> Would this be useful, desirable, an accident waiting to happen?

Useful, possibly, but there is no mechanism that could be used or
recycled for that, so it would be an entirely new mechanism in the
package management framework, with a fairly limited use case.

As this is something that changes rather seldom, I think it would be
overkill.

   Simon