Re: DE features dependent on Systemd

On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 03:02:51PM +0100, Matthias Urlichs wrote:
> The default should be safe.

No.

The default should be as safe as we can make it without becoming
inconvenient.

As long as we still support non-logind configurations (and I believe we
still do at this point), having the first user added to several groups
will still be necessary, otherwise non-logind configurations will not
have working audio, and that is inconvenience.

--
It is easy to love a country that is famous for chocolate and beer

  -- Barack Obama, speaking in Brussels, Belgium, 2014-03-26