Re: Technical committee acting in gross violation of the Debian constitution

Le dimanche 30 novembre 2014 à 19:59 +0100, Martin Steigerwald a écrit :
> You complain about people blaming Debian, or more exactly Debian technical
> committee and GR decisions, for their decision to leave. Yes, it is anyone´s
> decision to leave. No one to blame for it.
>
> But that also works in the other direction. By no means anyone did force you
> to spend your time reading in this and replying to this thread. You decided to
> do so. Its your decision and there is no one to blame for it.

No.

Some people are abusing this forum dedicated to the *development of
Debian* with off-topic bitter rants about decisions that are not going
to be undone for jessie. They *are* forcing those who want to discuss
the development of Debian to read this fecal matter instead.

For the last time, I am kindly asking you to stop this.

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :