Re: successful upgrade to jessie - thanks!

Le vendredi 28 novembre 2014, 22:25:28 Marc Haber a écrit :
> We start kdm via an init script and sysvrc emulation,
> and this does actually break the distinction between multi-user.target
> and graphical.target.

Hi,

Here is a native kdm service I'v copied from an other distro months ago;
and used daily since.

In theory it should go in /etc/systemd/system/ ,
but I guess that if you put it in /lib/systemd/system/ ;
it will then be overwriten by dpkg once the package
ship a native service.

What begs me is that it actually works fine,
without something matching the lengthlty setup_config() in init script;
that is not replicated here.

FYI: There is a more elaborate patch linked to this open bug report:
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?msg=5;filename=kdm-systemd.diff;att=1;bug=754314

Alexandre Detiste
[Unit]
Description=KDM Display Manager