Re: Technical committee acting in gross violation of the Debian constitution

"Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult" <enrico.weigelt@gr13.net> writes:

> On 22.11.2014 02:13, Troy Benjegerdes wrote:

> ... we should leave people the choice.

de·fault (d-fôlt)
n.
  a. /Computer Science/

     A particular setting or value for a variable that is assigned
     automatically by an operating system and remains in effect unless
     canceled or overridden by the operator.

How is it that Debian changing the default for something on some of our
architectures has spawned the rumour that we've travelled back in time
and slaughtered all the ancestors of all the authors of all alternatives
to that default?

Cheers, Phil.