Re: RFC: DEP-14: Recommended layout for Git packaging repositories

On 18/11/14 07:20, Guido Günther wrote:
> Note that nothing withing gbp forces you to use gbp-pq.

I know; but the gbp-pq-like repository structure, as produced by git
import-dsc with no special options, is a popular one (pkg-perl and their
> 3000 packages, as well as smaller teams like -telepathy, -utopia,
-systemd) so any comparison of repository structures should probably
include it.

I've been trying to be consistent about calling it gbp-pq and not gbp,
because I am aware that git-buildpackage does not specifically require
this structure.