Re: inconsistent versions of M-A: same packages

+++ Wookey [2014-11-01 14:19 +0000]:
> +++ Marc Glisse [2014-11-01 11:45 +0100]:
> > Hello,
> >
> > sorry for the naive question, but is there a plan for massively
> > rebuilding all "Multi-Arch: same" packages that have inconsistent
> > version numbers across architectures before releasing Jessie?
>
> I am happy to spend some time scheduling rebuilds to resync all arches
> to whichever number is highest.

If I schedule rebuilds for expat (for example), to get all arches to
+b3, I then need to check if anything has a versioned dep on libexpat1
that this will break, and then rebuild those too, right?

<fx: checks> OK. in fact some grep-dctrl runes suggest that nothing in
the archive does, except libexpat1-dev, so that's OK.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/