Hurra for an efficient ftpmaster team!

Hi,

I have to share with you all how very positively surprised I am by the
efficiency of the ftpmaster team processing the NEW queue.  I feared
that we might experience extra slow processing this close to the freeze
but my experience have been quite the contrary.

Hurra for the ftmaster team!

I know processing is not always simple and that I might just have been
"lucky" lately (read: my recent uploads may simply be easy to handle). I
sure hope that not too many are sitting out there with the outright
opposite impression to mine, feeling abandoned by that moody and
mysterious "NEW".

/me sends positive vibes towards ftpmasters and their machinery,

 - Jonas