Re: Determining, ad hoc, whether someone is a DD

On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 11:36:18AM +0200, Kurt Roeckx wrote:

> I've been using things like ldap and the keyring before to come up
> with the number of DDs and was never very happy with it.  I've
> recently also been pointed to that.  I wish it was better
> integrated so that I can query it.

I've recently implemented a /api/status API to explitly get the status
of people: https://nm.debian.org/api/

You can now visit this URL to get a list of DDs:

  https://nm.debian.org/api/status?status=dd_u,dd_nu

It requres some sort of authentication to discourage
spammer/reckless-recruiters harvesting this is either an SSO login or an
API key. Anyone with an SSO login can get an API key here:

  https://nm.debian.org/api/
  https://nm.debian.org/apikeys/

It's rather new and still needs some running in, so if you hear odd
vibrations from the engine as you use it, do let me know.

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>