Re: piece of mind (Re: Moderated posts?)

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> Right now it is the "defaults" effect, because Debian stable is included in
> the report.  We don't have a "testing + unstable" report.

Yes we do: sysvinit-core systemd-sysv systemd-shim

https://qa.debian.org/popcon-graph.php?packages=sysvinit-core+systemd-sysv+systemd-shim&show_installed=on&show_vote=on&want_legend=on&want_ticks=on&from_date=&to_date=&hlght_date=&date_fmt=%25Y-%25m&beenhere=1

Seems pretty unambiguous: We are rapidly converging to most sysvinit users
also using systemd-shim -- those are desktop users who don't want systemd.
That population of hold-outs is decreasing somewhat rapidly too.
A small percentage of server users are avoiding swiching to systemd,
although that group looks to still be shrinking somewhat.

Also, comparing installed vs vote shows that quite a lot of systems have
had systemd installed but not rebooted into it yet. How much has the
(debian) systemd bug report rate gone up in the past month, as its
number of users has skyrocketed, I wonder?

Only thing I don't understand is why so few votes for systemd-shim out
of the group who has it installed.

--
see shy jo