Re: Trimming priority:standard

> On 17 Sep 2014, at 08:24, envite <envite@rolamasao.org> wrote:
>
> Having one easy text editor in command line is necessary. Both nano or joe will make that target. None of emacs nor vi does: they are not as easy.

I really think *some* vi implementation  should be in standard. It's true, those who don't know vi find it unusable, but sadly the reverse is also true. I'd be genuinely shocked (and somewhat hamstrung) to ever log into a Linux machine of any type and not find a vi.

Looking at package sizes I'm surprised to see nvi is larger than gnu zile (karma for my previous bad joke). There's also a vi in busybox I believe, similar size.