Re: Seeking help with OpenVPN scripts and systemd

On 11/09/14 18:53, Mirosław Baran wrote:
> Does NetworkManager support multiple VPN connections right now?

Yes.

> (Also,
> what about persistent VPN setups that are independent from the desktop
> session?)

Yes, there's a flag for "automatically connect this VPN when you get
lower-level connectivity". I haven't used this feature myself, but a
quick search turns up bug reports about it not working in particular
versions, so it's something that's meant to work in general.