Re: logcheck rules for systemd

Hi,

couldn't logcheck get much more clever on a systemd-enabled system?
After all, the priorities are preserved, so everything of priority
"info" or lower could be ignored automatically - and only warnings and
errors considered further. Actually that's one of the reasons why I am
looking forward to running systemd on my servers.

Kind regards
Ralf