Re: First steps towards source-only uploads

Hello,

> I have encountered a situation where the FTBFS bug was caused
> by segfault in other package. This has forced me to split opendnssec-doc
> to arch:all package (which was good thing anyway), so there are cases
> where you want to build the arch:all on most stable and fastest arch.
>
> Could we just pick amd64 and be done? :)

We currently got powerpc or s390x machines producing faster builds
than amd64, or would you instead base your arch selection on archive
build coverage which amd64 is probably closer to 100% than any other
arch.

If amd64 was to be picked, what would happen to packages producing
arch:all packages that do not build on such architecture?

Regards,
--