Re: First steps towards source-only uploads

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014, at 15:37, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> And any package that cannot build arch:all on a released arch for which
> it produces binary packages potentially has a FTBFS bug, anyway, which
> can be reported by any interested parties.  Exceptions would be arches
> that are too resource-constrained to build it in the first place.

I have encountered a situation where the FTBFS bug was caused
by segfault in other package. This has forced me to split opendnssec-doc
to arch:all package (which was good thing anyway), so there are cases
where you want to build the arch:all on most stable and fastest arch.

Could we just pick amd64 and be done? :)

Cheers,
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>
Knot DNS (https://www.knot-dns.cz/) – a high-performance DNS server