Re: systemd service and /etc/default/

Marc Haber <mh+debian-devel@zugschlus.de> (2014-08-18):
> And others removed. Or do you actually claims that the systemd
> migration didn't actually break things? Not all of them, but a
> noticeable number.

(I don't think Russ claimed anything along those lines, no.)

Anyway: things get broken, bugs get reported, bugs get fixed, things
get usable again; sometimes they get even better than they were. But
look, that's the whole point of having an unstable distribution, and
a staging area to get the next stable prepared: we can iterate until
stuff gets into shape. I'm not sure I see a problem here, except for
the temporary inconvenience in unstable which sometimes also affects
testing. Happy unstable/testing users are expected to handle such an
issue though. :)

Mraw,
KiBi.