Re: Reverting to GNOME for jessie's default desktop

Can we please keep accessibility for the disabled in mind too?

Unless Debian wants to be completely ableist, Gnome and KDE are the only two viable options.

I worked in adaptive technology for years training blind users to use JAWS under windows. I think it's great that similar technology now exists in the free software ecosystem. It would be a shame to leave it out based purely on the needs of sighted users.