Re: Reintroducing FFmpeg to Debian

On Tue, 5 Aug 2014, Michael Gilbert wrote:
The problem is an undermanned ftpmaster team [0], so help there is

I have to object here. If I read something like:
  <XXX> please reject YYY
  <XXX> forgot to add the full MPL 2.0 text..
I wonder why this hadn't been checked before the upload.
If all maintainers would do their homework, the situation of NEW might be much better. I estimate that 80% of all packages in NEW, that are older than two weeks, do have a problem like above. So dear fellow maintainers, although it is quite boring, please pay more attention to the Debian Policy.

 Thorsten