Re: libjpeg-turbo transition

Hi Ondřej

On Do 10 Jul 2014 10:46:50 CEST Ondřej Surý wrote:

Hi Mike,

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014, at 19:57, Mike Gabriel wrote:
Hi Niels,

On  Mi 09 Jul 2014 19:44:39 CEST, Niels Thykier wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> Thank you for your efforts.
>
> If you plan on doing this transition for Jessie, please do keep the "5th
> of September" deadline in mind[1].

Ack.

> Please also consider filing a
> transition bug to help us (the release team) get an overview of the
> affected packages at your earliest convenience.

If someone else could take this over before August, that will be much
appreciated. I won't be able to make it before then...

I can take care of those things about the releases. I can also help with
the packages, merging the work already done in Ubuntu into git, etc.

Great! Go ahead then. I will join in again when I am back from VAC (2nd Aug 2014).

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby