Re: systemd is here to stay, get over it now

Juliusz Chroboczek <jch@pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr> writes:

> I'll remind you that this thread started with systemd breaking my
> system, and a systemd maintainer summarily closing my bug report.  Not
> once, but twice.

Because the bug was already fixed in a newer version of systemd.  While
we're reminding people of things.

> Summarily dismisisng non-systemd issues, unfortunately, is the kind of
> attitude that we've come to expect from many (not all) systemd
> supporters.

I believe the description of what happened as "summarily dismissing" is
factually inaccurate.  In fact, he investigated and confirmed that the bug
was already fixed and closed it accordingly.  You have a legitimate cause
for complaint, which I think has already been heard and registered, that
the response was too terse and that you didn't realize this is what the
response meant, but the problem was not dismissed.