Re: How to avoid stealth installation of systemd?

Svante Signell <svante.signell@gmail.com> writes:

> What about systemd-nogo or nogo-systemd, alternately just no-systemd?

I have a ‘no-mono’ package (not hosted anywhere; I welcome contact from
anyone who wants to upload it).

I would expect ‘prevent-…’ or ‘no-…’ as the name of such packages.

--
 \     “I used to think that the brain was the most wonderful organ in |
  `\   my body. Then I realized who was telling me this.” —Emo Philips |