Nonfree Artifacts

Hey guys,

I'm looking into leveraging or creating a tool which can identify
non-free artifacts that should be removed as part of a debian package.
The tool would be used for java projects. Does such exist?

In order to create one, I would first need to figure out what kind of
artifacts are non-free. I know that some jars distributed in the
source repository of the package could potentially be non-free, but
what about others? Maybe there is a tool that I could use to figure
this out by auditing some of the dfsg.orig.tar files in debian?

My goal is not to catch every single artifact but to provide a filter
so that there is less to review..

Cheers,
Andrew