Re: so, systemd now and teh world still turns...

Hi,

Svante Signell:
> Thanks to the systemd-must-die package I've prevented a new sneak in of
> systemd-sysv on one of my computers. (have to get rid of the one already
> there, time to boot is minutes and time from login to desktop is also
> minutes :-( Faster boot, bah!)

Please take a closer look at this. The last time this happened to me, it
was a configuration error which systemd exposed (sysvrc blithely ignores
such problems and continues to boot).

The easiest way to do this is to enable the debug-shell service. This
installs a very early root shell on TTY9.

--
-- Matthias Urlichs