Re: Re: Alioth tracker

On Tue, 24 Jun 2014, Ole Streicher wrote:
> I can imagine that behind any of the tickets on alioth there is a story
> like this, so I don't want to bring my one onto the front.
>
> So, how do we get rid of the ~200 open support requests?

Join the team handling alioth and start working on those issues.

Quite a few of the problems can be investigated without any special admin
right. For the rest, some friendly interaction with current admins
(for example via IRC on #alioth) might help them and might convince
them to give you more rights.

It's probably not the answer you were looking for. But we need people
to do the work obviously.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/