Re: New project goal: Get rid of Berkeley DB (post jessie)

On Jun 19, Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org> wrote:

>    inn2
I do not expect that anybody will reimplement OVDB with a different
backend.
The database can be rebuilt on upgrades (even if this is a major
annoyance on large servers), so if supporting the AGPL requirements is
too much complex then I can just disable support for OVDB.

>    libberkeleydb-perl
Well...

>    vacation
Can be replaced just by deleting the old database, Ian Jackson had
offered to adopt the package so he will have to deal with this as well
(please do well before the freeze or I will ask for removal of the
package!).

--
ciao,
Marco