Re: Search for porterbox machines on the command line

* Jon Bernard <jbernard@debian.org>, 2014-06-13, 14:48:
I just created a small utility that dumps the porterbox machine list to stdout, which makes looking up a test machine for a particular architecture much quicker (at least for me). I wasn't aware of anything like this in existence, please correct me if I'm wrong.

I've been using this:
https://bitbucket.org/jwilk/debian-misc/src/default/list-porterboxes

ISTR someone blogging about yet another similar utility.

Output looks like:

   Architecture       Hostname                 Access
   armel              abel.debian.org          public
   kfreebsd-amd64     asdfasdf.debian.net      public (non-DSA-machine)
   amd64              barriere.debian.org      restricted

The Access column is kinda meaningless... (I know, not your fault.)

--
Jakub Wilk