sofftware outside Debian (Re: holes in secure apt)

Hi Christoph,

On Donnerstag, 12. Juni 2014, Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:
[many things]

both flashplugin-nonfree and torbrowser-launcher are (or will be) in contrib
(and thus not be part of Debian) for exactly those reasons you described. And
both rightfully belong to contrib, even though torbrowser is free software.
And while I applaud the iceweasel project for its commitment to free software,
I would also applaud a firefox-launcher or -installer package in contrib - not
everything is for everybody :)

cheers,
	Holger