Re: systemd-fsck?

Didier 'OdyX' Raboud dixit:

>Le mardi, 13 mai 2014, 16.25:31 Thorsten Glaser a écrit :

>> On Mon, 12 May 2014, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:

>> > Are you aware that Joss isn't a systemd maintainer?  (He's one of
>> > the GNOME maintainers.)
>>
>> There’s not really a line between them, you know. (But it was

>On top of your first sentence being factually wrong (check the
>maintainer fields of the respective packages), I really think your

I *know* that the people listed as maintainers of the respective
Debian packages, and the people listed as developers of the
respective upstreams, are not identical. What I was saying with
“There’s not really a line between them” relates to how they act
and what they propose, and, to a far greater amount, to how someone
from outside their “circles” perceives them (I’m by far not alone
in that).

bye,
//mirabilos (not suggesting, merely smiling at the idea)
--
“When udev happened I wrote mdev.”
	-- Rob Landley in http://www.landley.net/notes.html#23-04-2014