Re: Guile language support in make

On Sun, May 11 2014, Marco d'Itri wrote:

> I do this for the inn2 package and it has worked well for years.
> Another (much simpler) example is kmod, which build a deb and a udeb.
> If ./configure is not buggy and works when called from a build directory
> then building two binary packages from the same source is trivial.

        Thanks for all the pointers. I have used a combination of stuff
 I found in the example to create a make-guile package, now in NEW
 processing.

> Since it is installed on so many systems, I believe that a lean make
> package is still worthwhile.

        make remains lean; make-guile is identical exept for the added
 guile support.

        manoj
--
Trespassers will be shot.  Survivors will be SHOT AGAIN!
4096R/C5779A1C E37E 5EC5 2A01 DA25 AD20  05B6 CF48 9438 C577 9A1C