Re: Point 1 of Social Contract

I speak about Point 1 : "We will help creaters and users of both free
and non-free software".
Help creaters of non-free software is unethical.
Don't support non-free software creaters and don't help them is freedom
protective.
Proprietary software is unethical and I see no reason to help unethical
things.