Re: A question about patches for upstream

Sune Vuorela dixit:

>On 2014-05-03, Thorsten Glaser <tg@mirbsd.de> wrote:
>> This does not, of course, prevent people like the Mesa maintainers
>> from refusing to do it. I’ve got no idea how to enforce DevRef on

>Thank you for volunteering to help forwarding bug reports for the mesa

Did you *read* how upstream answered the one thing I *did* forward
myself?

bye,
//mirabilos, majorly disgruntled there
--
<igli> exceptions: a truly awful implementation of quite a nice idea.
<igli> just about the worst way you could do something like that, afaic.