Re: Call for help from KDE Team

¡Hola Ritesh!

El 2014-05-02 a las 00:57 +0530, Ritesh Raj Sarraf escribió:
> I've been trying to do my part, in maintaining small packages in the
> KDE Extras Team.

> For KDE Core, the commitments are high. Even after the source split,
> the dependencies that the KDE Components have amongst each other,
> makes me nervous to pick one up.

> Perhaps I will start with monitoring the bug report and adding my
> input as and when necessary.

Thanks for the reply. You are more than welcome to start working on some of
the tasks described or whatever tasks you consider useful for our users, but,
please, don't do it because of guilt. We value your contributions and the team
is lucky to have you as a member, if you have the time and the energy to chew
into more things, please go ahead. We can try to help you overcome your
nervousness about the pending tasks. But, remind yourself that the amount of
work we can accomplish is finite while the amount of things that need to be
done tends to be infinite, in various dimensions. :)

Have fun,
--
"UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to
understand the simplicity."