New Cinnamon Maintainer, looking for help

Hi,

Cinnamon is a desktop environment based on GNOME, but with a different
shell and some other replaced parts (screensaver, file manager, system
settings, etc).  It was created by Linux Mint, but it's independent of
the distribution.

The cinnamon package and dependencies included in Debian are currently
uninstallable, and have been unmantained for a year.

I have prepared new packages, adding their sources to the collab-maint
alioth project.  There's still quite a lot of work to do in order to
bring these packages into Debian shape, so I encourage anyone who's
interested to contact me, so that we can work together.

--
"I decry the current tendency to seek patents on algorithms. There are better
ways to earn a living than to prevent other people from making use of one's