Re: default messaging/VoIP client for Debian 8/Jessie

On Tue, Apr 01, 2014 at 04:07:24PM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> BTW, it'd be nice to have a backport of Jitsi. Not sure how much work
> that would be though (there must be lots of java dependencies...).

I recently installed 2.5.5190-1 on Wheezy without much trouble, but
imho, the operational issues are much bigger than the possible
dependencies (eg. no roster on amd64).

Not sure how I to usefully contribute, though... their Wiki basically
says (my perception only) "spend your days with us, or go away".

Kind regards,
--Toni++