Re: Deprecating/removing racoon/ipsec-tools from Debian GNU/Linux and racoon from Debian/kfreebsd

]] Matt Grant

> NB: racoon-tool was an effort to provide basic FreeSWAN like
> functionality when racoon/setkey where the one true way to use the then
> new Linux in kernel IPSEC stack.  Openswan and StrongSWAN are descended
> from FreeSWAN, thus racoon-tool functionality is 99% fulfilled by using
> Strongswan/Freeswan.

Is there a migration guide anywhere?  I have ipsec installations that
currently use racoon, but would happily switch them to something else if
that is considered better.

--
Tollef Fog Heen