Re: stop posting useless cruft and get to work (systemd and Linux are *fundamentally incompatible* -> and I can prove it)

On 03/26/2014 07:40 AM, Thomas Goirand wrote:

> If you want thing to move on, stop posting useless messages, and start
> working on alternatives. For example, helping adding more features to
> OpenRC would certainly help a way more than this post.

going offtopic here, do you know if there is any plan to use cgmanager
with openrc, i really like the idea of putting each service in it's own
cgroup

--
1AE0 322E B8F7 4717 BDEA BF1D 44BB 1BA7 9F6C 6333