Re: "contrib" and "nonfree" distribs

Hi Solal,

> Le 28 févr. 2014 à 19:22, Octavio Alvarez <alvarezp@alvarezp.ods.org> a écrit :
>
>> On 02/28/2014 09:29 AM, Solal Rastier wrote:

> My mail client top-posting automtically. I don't compare Windows and Debian. Windows is proprietariest than Debian, but Debian isn't 100% free. Now, think about the utility of "contrib" and "nonfree". We must create free replacements to proprietary, not put proprietary in Debian.
You are enthusiasm is welcome. Your help in improving free
replacements would also be appreciated.
There are pages for people who would like to start contributing to
Debian, they may be interesting for you:
https://www.debian.org/intro/help
https://wiki.debian.org/how-can-i-help

The more we improve Free Software, the sooner we can remove
non-free(/contrib) parts of Debian.

Cheers,
Balint