Re: rspamd user/group for rspamd package

"Iain R. Learmonth" <irl@fsfe.org> writes:
> On 23/02/14 01:28, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:

>> You can find the recent thread here if you'd like to read it:

>> https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2014/02/msg00187.html

> Ignore me there. It seems that at the end of the thread it did settle on
> prefixing with _ for the reason Russ has given. Warnings are thrown when
> someone attempts to create users prefixed with an underscore.

The other advantage over debian- is that it doesn't add as many
characters, making it less likely that programs like ps and ls will give
up and show UIDs instead of names.  Which always confuses at least me, as
I try to figure out why processes are running as users that aren't
properly created on the system.