Re: Conflict between debian/upstream (DEP-12) & debian/upstream/ (uscan)

Le Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 03:39:24PM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> I would say:  If nobody will insist until after the weekend we might go
> ahead.  And for the actual action I agree with Charles that I see no
> problem if James would simply commit a change to Debian Med repositories
> (SVN and Git).  That's fine and would save us (me or Charles) some work
> and is perfectly possible permission-wise.

Hi James,

you are very welcome to migrate the ‘debian/upstream’ files of the Debian Med
packaging team.  Please do not worry about the ‘debian/upstream-metadata.yaml’
files.

Since a large share of the ‘debian/upstream’ files are in Debian Med packages,
this will give the momentum for the whole migration.

It would be very useful to do is sooner than later.  For instance, there is
an entry proposed to the Developers News that mentions ‘debian/upstream’ path.
I would much prefer to resolve that issue before sending it.

Have a week-end,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy