Re: C++ testing library

Le 20/02/2014 18:12, Jan Gloser a écrit :
> Hello people,
>
> Earlier this week I wanted to find a C++ testing library. I tried gtest
> and cppunit but both of them seemed way too much overkill for my needs.
> So I wrote this:
>
> https://github.com/renra/prehash_challenge_phasor_cpp/blob/master/simple_test.cpp
>
> Now I'm thinking. Is there some way for me to make a package from this
> code (possibly after polishing up) and push to the debian apt
> repository? Is there somebody who can guide me through this process? I
> would like to reuse it and install via apt.
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Jan

Dear Jan,

The right list for looking for help to start with packaging is
debian-mentors. Please read at least
  http://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers
and references therein.

One of the initial step will be to write an "Intent to package" (ITP)
bug. At this point, you may receive (more) feedback on whether people
think your piece of software would make a valuable addition to Debian. I
personally have no opinion on the matter right now, although I guess
you'll have a hard time explaining what makes your package unique.

Kind regards, Thibaut.