Re: How to name the websocket PT server in Debian; was ITP: tor-pt-websocket -- WebSocket pluggable transport

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 03:58:02PM +0000, Ximin Luo wrote:
> - tor-pt-websocket or pt-websocket: These are unambigious but
> inconsistent with the other Tor pluggable transport in Debian,
> obfsproxy. And there is also "fteproxy" which will probably retain
> this naming when added to Debian in the future.

I kind of like this option, with the idea that there will be more of
such in the future.

websocket is a special case because the upstream package only has a
server (there is client code but just a toy that shouldn't be
installed). What will other packages that have a matched client and
server look like? People installing the client probably don't want to
install the server (and have their init.d messed with, etc.), and people
installing the server don't also need the client.

David Fifield