Re: [MIA?] Antonio Radici

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 04:20:57PM +0100, Thomas Koch wrote:
> Hi Antonio,
>
> I wrote you two times in the last months to <antonio@debian.org> and asked
> whether you're still interested in maintaining cfengine in Debian:
>
> - 2013-08-15: "cfengine3 debian update, debconf"
> - 2014-01-14: "update cfengine3 debian package?"
>
> Since you did not reply, I'm also CCing debian-devel now to ask, whether
> anybody has news about you. I've no idea whether you're ok. so please take my
> apologies if this mail should seem inappropriate.
>
> If you're reading this mail but you don't have time for Debian anymore, please
> be so kind and orphan your packages so that others can take them over without
> delay.

Hi Thomas,
I was on holiday yesterday and the day after yesterday (feb 18th), I'm still
around and I've already met a couple of times with the guys that are mantaining
teh github fork of the cfengine3 package, there are still a few issues open that
they are trying to resolve, I've updated a more precise correspondence to the
bug you opened.

In the meantime I'm planning to update the latest version of cfengine3 this
weekend, if everything goes fine.

Cheers
Antonio