[MIA?] Antonio Radici

Hi Antonio,

I wrote you two times in the last months to <antonio@debian.org> and asked
whether you're still interested in maintaining cfengine in Debian:

- 2013-08-15: "cfengine3 debian update, debconf"
- 2014-01-14: "update cfengine3 debian package?"

Since you did not reply, I'm also CCing debian-devel now to ask, whether
anybody has news about you. I've no idea whether you're ok. so please take my
apologies if this mail should seem inappropriate.

If you're reading this mail but you don't have time for Debian anymore, please
be so kind and orphan your packages so that others can take them over without
delay.

Best regards,

Thomas Koch