Re: Need advice on building a package

I got some debs built for E 18 not 17 gby oing from the source on
enlightenment.org and building them on Wheezy. They've been working
pretty well for me on a couple machines.

You might want to look at the E18 situation because many of the
dependencies for E17 have been combined into one tarball that will
build them all at once. I had some previous attempts to make E17 debs
and the number of dependencies is pretty overwhelming. E18 made it a
lot easier.

my debs are at www.vin-dit.org (instructions on the web page)