Re: Proposal: SystemD.pushers/forcers be physically beaten as revenge.

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 02:46:13PM -0500, Maas Verri wrote:
> Proposal: SystemD pushers/forcers be physically beaten as revenge.

It *should* go without saying, but I want to make it clear that as an
upstart developer, I find this message reprehensible and absolutely
unacceptable.  I have technical disagreements with those who support
systemd, but that's all they are - technical disagreements.

Anyone who holds the above view is not welcome in the Debian community.  The
only reason this message, and others like it, have found their way to the
Debian mailing lists is because people who are *not* accountable to our
community, but decide they have an axe to grind, are very hard to keep out
of our mailing lists.

(And thank you to our listmasters for their ongoing efforts in this regard.)