Re: Packaging of stunnel / MIA for Luis Rodrigo Gallardo Cruz

Chris Knadle writes ("Re: Packaging of stunnel / MIA for Luis Rodrigo Gallardo Cruz"):
> Well, here's the typical scenario:
>
>    - maintainer stops maintaining a package, for whatever reason,
>      and doesn't respond to communication... for a long time.
>
>    - things change, the package you use that the maintainer had previously
>      maintains breaks, or gets very old compared to upstream that
>      compatibility issues arise.
>
> What are your options?  [...]

My approach, if I wanted the package, would be to send an Intent to
Adopt email.  If the maintainer does not object then I would make an
upload making myself the maintainer (or co-maintainer).

If the maintainer does object then presumably you can have a
conversation with them.  If all they do is say "no" to ITA but don't
actually do anything else, then I think you should ask the TC.

Ian.